Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to start a small maltese group in my area. I think it would be neat to be able to share with other maltese lovers and let our little ones get together. Does anyone have ideas on how to go about doing this? I live in Arkansas.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Orginally I would have suggested creating a group on Meetup.com but they are going to start charging the groups soon. I would suggest making up signs with little tearoff strips. Have you email address on it. Post these are pet stores, groomers, vets, etc.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by kab@Apr 15 2005, 10:59 AM
I would love to start a small maltese group in my area.  I think it would be neat to be able to share with other maltese lovers and let our little ones get together.  Does anyone have ideas on how to go about doing this?  I live in Arkansas.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52900
[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about a group that would meet in person? If so, then how about putting up flyers around town and at vets' offices. Be sure to put a cute photo of a Maltese on it.. it will surely catch the eyes of Malt owners.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
I stated Maltese mommy and me after meetup started to charge $19.00 a month.
Saturday we had a maltese mommy and me. it was so much fun. I met a maltese dad with a maltipoo. My other meetup people were given a different adress by meetup, I don't know why so next weekend we are having another. You will love it. Do it yourself put up flyers in local pet shops, grocery stores and laudry mats.
Good luck with your gruop!!
Our Pictures

·
Registered
660 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Apr 18 2005, 09:28 AM
For those that are doing it on your own...Did you just include your email address on the flyers?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53691
[/QUOTE]

I put the date time and place and said everyone is welcome to join us. When you go make sure you have paper and pen to exchange numbers. Email is a good idea too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts