Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

What do you think of these step-in harnesses?

• I like the brown leopard best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the red rabbit best

• I like the green boys best

• I like the burberry plaid best

• I like the white leopard best

• I like all of them

• I don't like any of them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
They are all really cute. I think it depends on if a boy or girl is wearing them as to which I would choose. I assumed this was for a girl and picked the white leopard print. But really, all of them are darling. Any one would be a great choice.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Oohhh, is that red one Mashimaro (however it's spelled
) ? I really like that one. I've been trying to find a batz maru or pochacco harness for the boys...the hello kitty ones I got have been taken away by my cousin (she has 2 females) who thought they were too girly for my boys
Can I ask where you found those?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I agree that I think it depends of the sex of the dog. I voted for the white leopard for girls. I also love red, pink, and purple for girls.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
I rather like the paw print and bone one myself but they are all rather nice. Gee, there are just so many out there to choose from these days.

I did find the step in harness a bit of a worry though with his Look Out car seat because Scooby actually stepped out of it and was in there unsecured and that was a bit scary, so I now have one that he cannot escape from.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I like the burberry one, but for my girls I prefer pink or purple. Katie needs a new harness desperately (she keeps eating hers :new_Eyecrazy: ) so I would definitely buy one..
Jess

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I like the blue plaid one. Are you selling them? Ty has outgrown his and we need another step in so if you are selling them let me know, you have a sale!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts