Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up late working on some pictures I took this week & came upon these I took back in the Spring & realized I never posted them.So posted these instead. I love Hannahs sweet happy smiling face in these pictures.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sue, your pretty little girl melts my heart every time I see her!!!!! Thank you for sharing her with me :)

ps: Dakota has the same little giraffe friend!! We have the yellow giraffe, the blue hippo (?) & little pink elephant! :)

·
Premium Member
20,078 Posts
Hannah is such a good poser! And she's so beautiful...:wub: You pictures get better all the time (if that's possible):thumbsup:

Do your friends and family think you're as nuts as mine think I am? I'm always taking picture of the pups too.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Awe- I love, love, love these pics!:wub: Hannah looks so happy and well-cared for.:blush: I could just kiss her sweet smiling face all day long.:smootch:Hey, my girls have that little giraffe, too.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
SMACK!! That's Tyler kissing the computer screen because Hannah is so darned gorgeous.:wub::wub: I'm so jealous of you being able to take such great shots.:blush: I have to leave it to the professionals. Hannah is so pretty in pink with that cute bow and what looks like a dress with smocking, n'est pas? I just love her. Of course now we need some Boo equal time.:chili:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.