Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up late working on some pictures I took this week & came upon these I took back in the Spring & realized I never posted them.So posted these instead. I love Hannahs sweet happy smiling face in these pictures.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Pretty Hannah, pretty bow and pretty picture!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sue, your pretty little girl melts my heart every time I see her!!!!! Thank you for sharing her with me :)

ps: Dakota has the same little giraffe friend!! We have the yellow giraffe, the blue hippo (?) & little pink elephant! :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hannah is such a good poser! And she's so beautiful...:wub: You pictures get better all the time (if that's possible):thumbsup:

Do your friends and family think you're as nuts as mine think I am? I'm always taking picture of the pups too.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe- I love, love, love these pics!:wub: Hannah looks so happy and well-cared for.:blush: I could just kiss her sweet smiling face all day long.:smootch:Hey, my girls have that little giraffe, too.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
SMACK!! That's Tyler kissing the computer screen because Hannah is so darned gorgeous.:wub::wub: I'm so jealous of you being able to take such great shots.:blush: I have to leave it to the professionals. Hannah is so pretty in pink with that cute bow and what looks like a dress with smocking, n'est pas? I just love her. Of course now we need some Boo equal time.:chili:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Hannah is beyond adorable! :wub: Pink is so striking on her, too! The pictures are so beautiful, Sue. I'm glad you shared them with us. Hannah looks so happy in the photos, too, she's so sweet! :tender:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Not only is Hanna a pretty little girl, you can tell by the expression in her eyes she really loves you.:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Hannah sure knows how to take happy pictures. She is just precious:wub:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts