Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deaw Miss. pwincess Valentine
Just leaving a note to tell u dat I am still waiting patiently fow you.
You awe pwetty...vewy pwetty wid a feawless and adowable heawt :wub: I saw u swimming once and thought dat any boy will be lucky to hab you as his valentine :wub: befowe I knew it, I was da lucky boy to have u as my valentines :wub:

U got the maltese look and bwain. u have one maltese brother, and live in da USA. My mail was sent to u last Sat wid Cwystal's mail to hew valentine, but because u live further than cwystal's valentine, I guess it is taking longer to weach u. But I pway dat it makes it safely to u soon. I wuv ya and will be waiting patiently.

I will be holding dis rose for u, until u show up :wub:

Wuv,
Snowy boy

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Oh my goodness, Snowy i have a feeling that your Valentine will show up very soon and you won't have to hold that rose for very long. I think that is one of my most favorite pictures of you! :heart:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Oh. My. DoG!! :wub:

Can I be your Valentine, you gorgeous thing!!?? :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Snowy!!! Ava just fell off my lap when she saw your picture!!!!

:faint:

You are truly the real McDreamy!!!!!!!! :tender:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh My....Snowy don't tell Triniti, but Terra is making google eyes at you!!! :wub: (You really need to give Triniti some pointers on being a gentleman! All he wants to do is run around and play....she needs a more serious man!) :D

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my goodness, Snowy i have a feeling that your Valentine will show up very soon and you won't have to hold that rose for very long. I think that is one of my most favorite pictures of you! :heart:
Snowy: "I hope so, auntie Debbie...I wanna pass hew da wose. Just like me, she went swimming too :w00t: what a pewfect match:wub:"

Oh. My. DoG!! :wub:

Can I be your Valentine, you gorgeous thing!!?? :wub:

HUGz! Jules
Snowy: "Auntie Jules, fank you so much. dis year, I hab one hooman (human) Valentine ... my auntie Alice.... and one fluff valentine :wub: who I am waiting to fow hew to know that it is hew I am woofing about :wub: I might be small in size but I hab a big heawt, says mama! I wub you all"

Snowy!!! Ava just fell off my lap when she saw your picture!!!!

:faint:

You are truly the real McDreamy!!!!!!!! :tender:
Snowy: "oh my!!! Ava:wub: i am flattered - fank you :wub: i hope my giwl will like me too"

Oh My....Snowy don't tell Triniti, but Terra is making google eyes at you!!! :wub: (You really need to give Triniti some pointers on being a gentleman! All he wants to do is run around and play....she needs a more serious man!) :D
Snowy: "I can give Twiniti some life lessons :D"

I agree...total McDreamy!!!!! :wub:
Snowy: "fanks Nida. I hope my giwl will wike me too"

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Ohhh, Snowy, you are soooo dreamy! ;) London is drooling all over the computer screen! London & Preston don't know who their special fluffs are yet, but London is wondering if she is your special Valentine this year...in fact, I think every girl on SM wants to be Snowy's special girl! ;)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, sweet Mr. Snowy! Valentine's will come very soon!

You look absolutely adorable with your pretty rose, I'm sure Crystal will show up soon!
She'll love you and your adorable, stylish outfit!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Snowy -- all 3 of my girls are in love with you -- but I know that they're not your special Valentine. I haven't told them yet that you belong to someone else. I don't want to break their hearts. :(

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Snowy: "Fank you so much, aunties and pwetty fluffs fow youw wowds about me. You all are pawsome:wub:
I just read from a vewy cute maltese girl dat in some parts of the U.S. der are snow stowms which can be anothew reason why my giwl didn't get da mail yet. Awwee I pway dat it makes it to hew on time widout delay...I saw Cwystal happy dat hew boy wiked hew and I hope fow da same for my girl too... dear Mr. Weather, please stop storming and dear shipping service, please hurry! I am still holding da rose" wuv, still patient Snowy

London is wondering if she is your special Valentine this year...in fact, I think every girl on SM wants to be Snowy's special girl! ;)
Snowy : "pwetty London, let's wait and see :wub: I know dat a cutie like you melts da heawts:wub:"

Awwww, sweet Mr. Snowy! Valentine's will come very soon!
You look absolutely adorable with your pretty rose, I'm sure Crystal will show up soon!
She'll love you and your adorable, stylish outfit!

Alexandra :wub:
Snowy: "auntie Alexandra, Cwystal can be a pain sometimes. When I play ball, she chases me & chews me off...when I go swimming, she chases me and chews me off... she is a nut case who I cannot ask her to stay away! Dat is what I am dealing with my little sister. But I valentines giwl isn't like dat, I am suwe :D I hope she shows up soon"

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
WOW, you are soooooo handsome Snowy!! between the tux and the rose and those eyes, oh my!! too much!! :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOW, you are soooooo handsome Snowy!! between the tux and the rose and those eyes, oh my!! too much!! :wub::wub:
Snowy: "it means so much to wead fwom da pwincess' mommy :wub: fank you!"

Snowy,
My three girls have such a major crush on you!
Snowy: "oh my! dey awe all vewy pwetty fow suuuwe :wub: I am flattewed to wead dat supew pwetty giwls wiked me. I hope my Valentine would wike me too. Fank you so much!"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts