Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have ton's of stuff for Chloe. Bows, sweaters, bands, puppy wipes, etc. I have so much stuff I've run out of ideas for where to keep it all.
Where does everyone else keep all there grooming furbaby stuff?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I keep mine in one of those rubbermaid three drawer rolling cart things...most is in that...the rest is in the bathroom, under the cabinet.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
yeah i have a rubbermaid container for shampoos and towels... My other grooming things... are just sitting on my grooming table! haha... I really need something to put all that in too... good idea..

·
Registered
9,288 Posts

In the midst of a move, here is some of the grooming stuff. I keep a lot in the drawers, but also have the shelves full. I have a set of black plastic shelves usually (not shown in that picture). I also have a cabinet full in the dog bathroom.

Get the drawers!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by JMM@Dec 8 2004, 09:50 PM
In the midst of movie, here is some of the grooming stuff. I keep a lot in the drawers, but also have the shelves full. I have a set of black plastic shelves usually (not shown in that picture). I also have a cabinet full in the dog bathroom.

Get the drawers!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21504
[/QUOTE]

Wow... what a nice set-up you have there!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I looked at the shelves and doing it like that, and decided I liked the drawers better. I am out of room though. I put wee pads in the top drawer and treats on the very top. I really either need to get another set or retire the one I have to the kids' rooms and get one of the bigger/wider ones. I never DREAMED I would fill this one up! I bought it before I even brought him home.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
We keep wee wee pads stocked on two shelves in the linen closet for upstairs and a white rolling cart in the laundry room downstairs. All of the dog towels/blankets are in those two places as well.

LOL I bought a van for the dogs just to set their crates up comfortably!

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
ROTFL Well, I have choice of the dog bathroom or the real dog tub at work. I'm lazy and use the spray attachment in the dog bathroom at home and bend over the tub. It is just a regular bathroom upstairs that gets very little use other than bathing dogs. When we move again, I am going to put in a small dog tub at home for convenience.

Here is the dogs' van. There is one seat in the back, small dog crates by the driver's side sliding door, one medium and one large crate in the back.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
We have a cat bathroom with the litter boxes in it that nobody uses.

People think I am nuts that we have a 2 bathroom house (well, 1.5)-and we don't use the second bathroom! It is VERY tiny...and once the cat boxes are in there...there is no more room-so that is THEIR bathroom...still serving the same purpose
Just for them, not us... :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
I do have a bedroom and bathroom just for the dogs! The 1/2 bathrooom downstairs is the dogs potty, and they have their own bedroom/grooming room/toy room upstairs. They allowed me to put my desk in there, though.
I have a grooming table and set of shelves and drawers for their supplies, but I was thinking about buying a babies changing table/hutch combo someday instead. I thought it would look more like furniture-the room looks a little messy with supplies everywhere. I have seen these changing table towers with one side elevated that I could put the hair dryer on. I am hoping for next Christmas, maybe?

http://www.bcfdirect.com/IWStoreBCF.proces...oduct_Id=354291

What do you guys think?
Quincymom

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Dec 9 2004, 09:45 AM
I do have a bedroom and bathroom just for the dogs! The 1/2 bathrooom downstairs is the dogs potty, and they have their own bedroom/grooming room/toy room upstairs. They allowed me to put my desk in there, though.
I have a grooming table and set of shelves and drawers for their supplies, but I was thinking about buying a babies changing table/hutch combo someday instead. I thought it would look more like furniture-the room looks a little messy with supplies everywhere.  I have seen these changing table towers with one side elevated that I could put the hair dryer on. I am hoping for next Christmas, maybe?

What do you guys think?
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21573
[/QUOTE]

Very nice!

Right now I'm very lucky to have a huge bathroom counter in my apartment. The counter is probably 8 feet long and the sink is on one end. That leaves about 5 feet for Lexi and all of her grooming supplies.

I might have to move in Feb/March (lease is up end of Feb) and none of the apartments I've looked at have the big counters. I would probably have to get a table then. I can't afford an actual grooming table but my boss got a nice table at Sam's (small rectangle table) for $20. It is the size of the grooming tables. Not as tall though, but that is ok.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by JMM@Dec 8 2004, 08:56 PM
LOL I bought a van for the dogs just to set their crates up comfortably!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21507
[/QUOTE]

Right now I have a 2 door Caviler and when we travel I have to set Lexi's crate up in the back seat. I've decided that my next car is going to be a small 4 door SUV. That way it will be a lot easier to set her crate up. Plus I love SUVs.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i groom parker on my lap, i dont have room for a table in my little house...me and the hubby have too much junk. i keep his brush and comb in my nightstand drawer b/c sometimes i brush him before bed. his shampoo stays in the bathroom cabinet.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@Dec 9 2004, 10:45 AM
I have a grooming table and set of shelves and drawers for their supplies, but I was thinking about buying a babies changing table/hutch combo someday instead. I thought it would look more like furniture-the room looks a little messy with supplies everywhere.  I have seen these changing table towers with one side elevated that I could put the hair dryer on. I am hoping for next Christmas, maybe?

What do you guys think?
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21573
[/QUOTE]

I love it!!!!!! That is really nice for that price!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Dec 9 2004, 10:57 AM
i groom parker on my lap, i dont have room for a table in my little house...me and the hubby have too much junk.  i keep his brush and comb in my nightstand drawer b/c sometimes i brush him before bed.  his shampoo stays in the bathroom cabinet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21580
[/QUOTE]

LOL-I don't have room for a grooming table either...I groom Brinkley in my lap while sitting in the bathroom floor.

Works for us....

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow thanks for all the suggestions! I really like the hutch and what a great price. Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Here's Tuffy's setup.. It was originally my husband's towel rack (in his bathroom) but it's now become Tuffy's closet and storage and the bathroom is now Tuffy's bathroom! :lol: At first my husband was bummed about losing his bathroom, but now he thinks it is great that Tuffy has his own "room"

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
JMM... no wonder your baby is groomed sooo nice! Look how organized you are!
Mystify79.. u too!

I will be more organized when i have my own place!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts