Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to share this link to an amazing video. It's only 2 minutes but get out the Kleenex. This is a woman with MS who every year is the last person to finish the marathon. She did it in just over 35 hours - imagine that amount of time going by. The Guardian Angels accompany her for safety and she walks the whole way. Just listen to her inspiring words. So many lessons to learn from her. We can do anything. :chili: This one's especially for you, Marie.
It Ain't Over 'til It's Over: Koplowitz Runs on Tradition and Heart | NBC New York

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Sue, I loved that video......She is and should be an inspiration to everyone because of her love and spirit. She cares about people.......Thank you for sharing!!!:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I loved what the spectator said to her. "You are the marathon".

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Sue, I loved that video......She is and should be an inspiration to everyone because of her love and spirit. She cares about people.......Thank you for sharing!!!:wub:
Thanks Dianne. Isn't she incredible and she does it every year.
She has the best outlook on life!!
We all need a little of that. That's why I wanted to share.
I loved what the spectator said to her. "You are the marathon".
That was Bruce Beck a local sports reporter and he was so right. It's that kind of spirit that is really what the marathon's all about. We all have challenges at one time or another but to keep pushing and survive is the real human spirit.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Wow is right! 35 hours!!! She truly is the marathon.....and she got her word out. Amazing.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what a uplifting story, we need more people like this lady:aktion033:
Wow, just wow. What an amazing person.
Wow is right! 35 hours!!! She truly is the marathon.....and she got her word out. Amazing.
I just kept thinking wow too. That's one amazing person.
She does this EVERY year!! I look forward to seeing her story after all the dust has settled from the festivities. She's out there all through the day and night and I always want to know that she's alright. Just love her.:wub:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts