Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To being with Happy Thanksgiving, I hope everyone had a good time and gained an extra pound or two
I sure did. Anyway, today I took Aidan to his pee pee pad and he wasn't really going but he was inching away back towards the carpet so I went to pick him up and he yelped REALLY loud and bit and scratched my hand, he's NEVER done that before for any reason. Then I put him back on and said no, he went a tiny bit but he was going to the carpet again so I moved him over and again that loud squeal. The he went over to my computer chair (where he loves to nestle in the little triangles) and cuddled up. So I called him again to go on his pad but instead he came over to be and put his head on my thigh and layed down. I kept calling him to go potty but instead he just jumps over me and puts his head down again. I figured he didn't have to go so I went to get some toilet paper to get the boogies out of his eyes and he piddled a little on his bed then I took him over to the pad and he reluctantly went. I don't know why he's being so weird. Anyone had this strange issue before? I was hoping there wasn't anything actually wrong, like some bladder probably that was making it painful to go, I think he just got mad at me for some reason.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think he's afraid to go because he just went there yesterday. Maybe he was just randomly freaking out I don't know. I'm confused, ugh I wish I could just ASK him what's wrong. He's being good now, it was like a one minute thing. I hope it doesn't hurt, but I don't think it does because he peed a little later and it was fine, it was just for some reason he was being a meany that time. LOL, maybe I just look really scary in the morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.