Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a few requests for Strawberry Shortcake harness or dresses, I picked up this fabric today. Price for a harness is $15 which includes shipping and price for a harness dress is $17.

You may pick any fabric you wish for the harness and you can pick either all one fabric for a dress or one for the top and one for the skirt part.

If you would like to see samples of my dresses or harnesses, please check out my ebay store link in my signature. My dresses have a pleated skirt and ribbon tied around the waist in a bow.

The black fabric looks like Strawberry Shortcake Designer Emblem, the pink leopard would do well as a coordinating fabric for a dress and the other fabric is Strawberry Shortcake herself with tiger print purses and strawberry bows.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Wow....Strawberry Shortcake sure doesn't look like the Strawberry Shortcake I knew as a kid. Looks like she grew up some! :D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's all grown up and modern now. I know, I like the cute little strawberry shortcake we all used to know too, but they don't sell that anymore, I don't think. I didn't see any of the older looking version.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Jodi,

After reading this I thought maybe I could use a harness like pink one your little girl has on instead of the hot life jacket for Teddy and my bike rides...I really just need to assure that he remains in the basket without putting stress on his neck with the little tiny harnesses they sell...with something that goes around his whole body like that it would be like the life jacket without the bulk. Of course I know he won't wear pink...special request.
Seriously he looks good in his denium jacket or I know other little boy fabrics would look so cute...

What do you think.

Susan

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Teddyandme: I can do denim, no problem. I have denim, faux fur camo and faux fur blue flames, a nice blue hawaiian print or black & white racer checks. Take at a look at my ebay store and click on the harness section on the left to see all that I have at the moment.
Thanks for your interest!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts