Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I always wondered about Peanut's stretching too. Maybe it's nothing, but I started to think it was becoming a little excessive, I mean every time I look over at him he's stretching again.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Apr 5 2005, 08:43 AM
I always wondered about Peanut's stretching too.  Maybe it's nothing, but I started to think it was becoming a little excessive, I mean every time I look over at him he's stretching again.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49174
[/QUOTE]

i know maxi has been doing it more than usual i am taking him to be groomed this coming monday at the vet so i will ask i hope its not anything

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Pico stretches every time he gets up. Maybe he gets it from me because I am addicted to stretching. It just feels soooo good.

I don't know if you all read my thread on Pico's tummy problems but I noticed him getting restless yesterday like he does when his tummy bothers him and he kept jumping off my lap and streeeetching his hind legs out. He did it half a dozen times or so then stopped and was fine. This was not the butt-up-in-the-air stretch (downward dog for you Yoga fans) where he stretches his front legs so I'm thinking it was related to tummy gas maybe.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Apr 5 2005, 12:35 PM
Tini is also a stretcher-- she loves doing the "cat stretch"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49267
[/QUOTE]

ok well thanks everyone i just hate to ever think anything is wrong he does the butt in the air stretch all the time how cute are these babies

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom+Apr 5 2005, 02:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-nataliecmu
@Apr 5 2005, 12:35 PM
Tini is also a stretcher-- she loves doing the "cat stretch"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49267
ok well thanks everyone i just hate to ever think anything is wrong he does the butt in the air stretch all the time how cute are these babies
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49282
[/B][/QUOTE]

and if we were smart we would be doing more of it too

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't know if it has a meaning but we have hardwood floors so I know that when *I* get up or move around I'm doing a lot more stretching. Ever notice how after you've been sitting for a long time it just feels good to change position, maybe it's the same for Maxi!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
If you get Public Television, see if they carry "Lilias". She is a long-time Hatha yoga instructer and has a 23 minute show at 6 am. She is not a skinny, wrap-you-legs-around-your-neck, non-stop instructer. She shows you how to do a pose and talks you through it. After a while, you get to where you can have your own session without her. I frequently use some of the poses throughout my day just as a little pick-me up or to take a break. Mostly stretching or balancing poses.

I highly recommend her show.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts