Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Stroller

957 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  k/c mom 
#1 ·
I just had to share...I purchased a stroller for my granddaughter tonight. The sales people at Babies R Us must think I am nuts. Purchased a stroller last night after looking at them for 2 1/2 hours and "borrowing" peoples children to try out the strollers. Took the one that I purchased last night back and got another one. The fun thing is I taugh Lacey to sit and ride in the back basket. She is so cute.

#3 ·
I tried to take K & C for a walk the other night but leashes were going every which way.... I was thinking that a stroller would be so nice.... perhaps not quite as much fun for them but a great way for me to get some exercise and have my babies with me.

I'm afraid that my neighbors will think I'm totally loony though!

#5 ·
I have a baby stroller for Lady and I love it. Sure, my neighbors think I'm a bit "off", but I sure do meet a lot of new people pushing Lady around! You should see the cars screech to a halt when they realize it's a dog in the stroller! Of course, I dress Lady up and put her sunglasses on sometimes which really gets attention!

#7 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Apr 8 2005, 09:18 AM
I have a baby stroller for Lady and I love it. Sure, my neighbors think I'm a bit "off", but I sure do meet a lot of new people pushing Lady around! You should see the cars screech to a halt when they realize it's a dog in the stroller! Of course, I dress Lady up and put her sunglasses on sometimes which really gets attention!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50410
[/QUOTE]

Oh, that sounds so cute! OK.... if you can do it, I think I can too..... I can just picture you all tooling around the neighborhood....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.