Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Marina. I finally was able to open a new account after months of being locked out of my old account. Thanks to PaulAnn giving y’all an update. A lot has changed with me since Sept. as you can see from PaulAnn. I’ll try to give more information later.
So glad to be back.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:chili::aktion033::smilie_daumenpos:

Welcome back! And we'll know you're not a newbie despite what it says under your new name. ;)

:cheer:

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
Welcome Home---did you wipe your paws on the welcome mat or did you come in the back door? LOL
It has been sort of quiet around here. We need a bit of noise! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
How are things w/you?:wub:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Locked out again

I made one post yesterday then tried to log back in last night and it wouldn’t except my password. This is so frustrating. :smpullhair: Now I’m back with a password from SM that I don’t want. I wonder how many MIA SM members are locked out too?
Even though I was locked out for months :angry: I was able to read Active Topics, I just couldn’t comment, email, etc. I noticed no comments from Luna’s Mommy, Patricia for months. Is she locked out too? :w00t:

Anyway, I moved back to Florida in November. The organization that will be training my new service puppy is very small with limited funds. So they have a policy that all applicants must reside in Florida so they can make home visits. I go tomorrow for my interview so they can evaluate my needs and find the perfect puppy for me. This process will take many months to come to fruition. At this point I don’t have a permanent residence. I’m currently living at the VFW Veterans Village. I have rented a room until the end of February. After I find an apt. to rent then I can move everything I left in TN.
It’s good to be back:Sunny Smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts