Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMGosh Sue - No! - I am sending out things - because my mother has bought far too much stuff for these fluffs - some don’t fit them, others, I just think would look better on other fluffs - please, these are not gifts - and I would have NEVER had sent them, if that’s what anyone, would ever think.

The SPCA does not want these type of items - that’s why I’m forwarding them on to others. I give them the leashes and collars - they don't want clothes.

Often times, my mother will buy duplicates - she would be heartbroken if I said something to her about that - I did, however, tell her - she had to match dollar for dollar that she spends on these fluffs to the SPCA.

Hopefully, that will curtail her sending so much stuff.

She can buy anything in the world - she means well - so please, accept them on behalf of mom. I can only keep so much.:w00t:

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
OMGosh Sue - No! - I am sending out things - because my mother has bought far too much stuff for these fluffs - some don’t fit them, others, I just think would look better on other fluffs - please, these are not gifts - and I would have NEVER had sent them, if that’s what anyone, would ever think.

The SPCA does not want these type of items - that’s why I’m forwarding them on to others. I give them the leashes and collars - they don't want clothes.

Often times, my mother will buy duplicates - she would be heartbroken if I said something to her about that - I did, however, tell her - she had to match dollar for dollar that she spends on these fluffs to the SPCA.

Hopefully, that will curtail her sending so much stuff.

She can buy anything in the world - she means well - so please, accept them on behalf of mom. I can only keep so much.:w00t:

Allie
This is something different. And no big deal. Just something Tyler adores and thought that Lucy, and if she's in a sharing mood, Barron might like too. It's not prid pro quo. (Man I've never written that term before.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:In fact I inverted it first time.) We were just ordering and threw in an extra. I swear, not a big thing.
Love that you give to the local shelter. The Second Chance shelter up in Vermont LOVES us. They will accept open bags of dog food, and offer them as a food bank sort of thing to needy pet owners. Well, with Mr. Picky Pants who turns his nose up to kibble, we hauled in so much loot a few months ago that they were stunned. I could barely carry it. We had also been to some events that gave free dog food and won a pet raffle with a bowl big enough to be Tyler's jacuzzi. So we took tons of food, toys for big dogs too. They take such good care of the pets there and really work on perfect matches.
You're so lucky you've got a mom to spoil your kids. Both Tyler's grandparents are gone and my mom was a real dog lover. She would have been crazy about Tyler.:)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sue,

I am sorry about the loss of your parents - that is beyond comprehension for me - yes, I know we must all face it, at some point.

Oftentimes, I call my dad's office, just to hear them say his name - I know, sounds queer - but someday, I won’t have the luxury of knowing he's a phone call away (I do speak with him, if he’s not with a patient - I don’t call and hang-up - I'm not that weird!) :w00t:

Getting back to you - Tyler has us - lots and lots of aunts that love him and love fluffs beyond the stars and the sun - he'll never be without us - - -:wub:

~Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hey, don't feel bad about calling your Dad's office...he is still alive. When Mom died, I use to dial her number just to hear her voice on her answering machine. I think everyone is like that.:wub:

Now, getting to the real subject, I share clothes and I have done it lately and they did not fit Pat's girls except for one dress, so she sent them on to someone else. All of us know that we care about one another. We are a special group. Hey Sue, Tyler looked cool in his windbreaker!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I have a tape of my mom's voice, brings me great comfort and I feel like she's right beside me, I really miss her, she went home on March 3 1995, enjoy every moment.
I also like to share clothing with one another

1 - 5 of 5 Posts