Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my pix. Praying I got people and pets right. Now that I'm back a few days I'm having a hard time and don't want to offend anyone. If I got it wrong, don't be hatin', let me know:blush:

First, Tyler trying to sneak into my suitcase when I was leaving home. Sorry Tyler you can't come along. Mommy's working.

Tyler giving me a dirty look. Leave your computer out and I can fit, mom!

Alice with Mia, Me, Tammy with Emma.

Alice with Mia and I

Jennifer with Atticus, Reva with Cassie, Lynda with Chachi peeking out of his carrier

Bedlam, Maltese style

Cat's Twinkle?

Rhonda's Mimi

Heidi's Tatumn

Tchelsi & Tater Tot

Miki's Bogie

Cat's sister Sue with ?? I'm confused.:w00t:

Thanks for looking and think of this as a game. Name that Fluff :behindsofa:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Ok....so where's Ava???? You mean you didn't get a picture of AVA????

huh...:unsure:

Only kidding, you sure got a bunch of malts!!!!! good job!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok....so where's Ava???? You mean you didn't get a picture of AVA????

huh...:unsure:

Only kidding, you sure got a bunch of malts!!!!! good job!! :thumbsup:
Pat- remember that when I was with Ava, Saturday, she wouldn't come out of the bag. Doesn't that girl know she has her public who are awaiting her. I guess she wasn't ready for her close-up.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Maltese bedlam,looked like Maltese heaven to me. Just think,curl up in the middle of all those fluffs and they'll kiss you until you're all slobbery...

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
awww....were all Cat's pups in the polka dot nighties? They are adorable! I love the picture of you and Alice and Tammi - you all have such BIG friendly smiles!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
great pix Sue, it was so nice meeting you! i am partial to the pix of Tyler in your suitcase....and that little boy in the last shot is my Stuart Little. :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
GREAT pictures.........truly "Maltese" ruled that night! :) AND thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Sue you got some AWESOME pics! Next year we must bring our boys with us. Benny is going to boot camp to get his obedience ready!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Great pictures Sue. It was really nice meeting you. Don't forget the little Apple lesson I gave you.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great pictures Sue. It was really nice meeting you. Don't forget the little Apple lesson I gave you.:thumbsup:
Lynda - I loved meeting you and your DH. Little Chachi stole my heart too. :wub::wub:
As for the Apple lesson, I don't think they'll be finding either of us working at the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: You know that once we'll learn to do something, they change it. :blush:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Beautiful photos, Sue! Thanks for taking and sharing with us! It's so much fun to look at!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
So many great pictures, Sue!! My favorites are the pictures of all the fluff's on the bed ... tooooo cute!! Gosh, I wish I could have experienced that in person ... fluff heaven!! :wub::wub:

The picture of you, Alice, and Tammy is beautiful. Three beautiful ladies. And, needless, to say Mia and Emma look precious in the photo, too. :wub::wub:

I also love Tyler ready to go there in your luggage!! So, adorable. :wub:

All the pictures are great though ... so, many beautiful fluffs ... and, great to see so many pictures of SM members. Everyone looks so happy!

Thank for sharing the picutures, Sue!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts