Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another. I just figured out how to do this, so I am excited.
Sugar does not like to get her picture made so this is the best one I have of them together.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is an AWESOME picture!!!!
What beautiful dogs they are!!!!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Beautiful babies!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
awww... i bet you've got that pic framed and you're planning on framing it to hand out at the holiday time for all your friends and co-workers, right? it's the perfect gift! who doesnt love pics of small fluffy white puppies?!?!?!?!?!

ann marie and the "even I love pics of small fluffy white puppies! especially ones named parker and catcher!" buttercup

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Sep 22 2005, 09:22 AM
Is Sugar on the right?  Because she definitely has that look "oh, please don't......is it over yet?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=102033
[/QUOTE]
No, Sugar is on the left. I think I just caught Chloe at a bad moment. I had to get on to Sugar to make her stay in that spot and it made Chloe nervous. She gets so upset if I even raise my voice a little. If you look at Chloe's other pictures without Sugar, she has a more pleasant expression.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Great picture. I have always wondered how one gets multiple doggies to coorporate. I have a hard enough time with Sassy. I can't imagine have 2 or 3. Your girls are gorgeous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts