Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't shared this with all of you until now, but Sugar has not been very perky since Kirby (the foster) came to our house. She has moved through stages: growling at him, leaving when he entered the room, lying in the room with him but at a distance, letting him lay on the dog bed beside but growling first, letting him lay beside her on the dog bed and not growling, sniffing him in a curious way, playing for a few seconds......and now..........full out running in circles kind of play. It only took her 8 weeks!
Chloe has been great from the beginning. Sugar, on the other hand, had to pout for a while I guess. Today they were all out in the yard chasing each other. It was so nice to watch.

Oh yeah. I was supposed to adopt Kirby, wasn't I? I asked my 9 year old daughter if she thought my husband would notice if Kirby never left. She said, "It's worth a shot!" He has come a long way, but I'm still cleaning out poop and pee every morning from his crate. Help Please

I promise to get a picture of his hair growth tomorrow. He really looks like a maltese now.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
That's great news!
I guess it's the same way when a new baby comes into the home....they just need time to adjust. I doubt hubby will notice anything!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts