·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
christams pic of sugar

pic of sugar i her new bed

pics of sugar in the bow that i got off of MeandMyMalt ~Thanks alot!~

I just got this pic. of sugar running..I really don't know why it's red?..lol

im trying real hard to make the tear stains go away! NE ideas? im using stuff called "crystal eye"

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
omg... that is too adorable!

I dunno much about tear staining but there is a recent post concerning it... but i dunno if the stuff they were talking about is okay for a puppy.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
what a cutie pie!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Shes adorable!! She definetly needs to grow into that bow haha shes tiny. Great pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
in my 1st pic, my camra said the year was 2004..i just wanted to let yall know that that was wrong, and i'll have to change the date on my camra..lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
What a little beauty! We must shop at the same toy place! (Probably $ Tree or Big Lots!) Baxter LOVES the pink thing with the bell in one end. Anything with noise. He won't touch the rings or the blue bone thing though!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a little beauty! We must shop at the same toy place! (Probably $ Tree or Big Lots!) Baxter LOVES the pink thing with the bell in one end. Anything with noise. He won't touch the rings or the blue bone thing though!
[/B]
lol yeah, sugar has been cuttin teeth! ouch! so I had to find her something rubber for her to chew on, lol

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
She looks like a stuffed animal! What a cutie.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts