Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I woke up this afternoon (I work midnights) to find Sugarplum sleeping right next to me! I’m a side sleeper and she was curled up right behind my back. She usually sleeps in my bed with me, but she has always slept in one of the head corners of my mattress. Today is also exactly 10 months since I adopted her.

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
AWWWWW, what great news!

Reactions: crazylady

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh how sweet! She knows you rescued her. She loves you! Now she feels comfortable to show you that love. This means she trusts you. I love hearing about her milestones. Bless you for being there for her!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also forgot to mention: a few minutes after I woke up, she was chasing her tail so fast! She ran faster than those small circles when I first got her. So I think she’s ready to be introduced to some toys now.

·
Super Moderator
9,692 Posts
That is great.

·
Registered
Kobe, 3 months, Maltese
112 Posts
Hi everyone! I woke up this afternoon (I work midnights) to find Sugarplum sleeping right next to me! I’m a side sleeper and she was curled up right behind my back. She usually sleeps in my bed with me, but she has always slept in one of the head corners of my mattress. Today is also exactly 10 months since I adopted her.
Oh congrats. I am so happy for you. It’s the little things that make all of our efforts worth while. Keep up the great work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts