blue & white dots

checked rose

and checked blue & white

on hot days it is wear-able as sun shade too :thumbsup:

heini: I can tell you, life with schnuppe sometimes is not that easy

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Oh gosh, Heini is so cute in all his bandanas!! Casanova just told me he needs some summer accessories like Heini's too!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
LOL I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this little boy's CUTE expression ... Snowy and Crystal love bandanas too :D these are great . Hehe and they make good use for sunny days :D

love you Heini boy

hugs
Kat
He is the cutest...and my heart smiles from ear to ear when I read that he started out as a rescue...really fell into the good life, lucky little baby!!!:wub:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Oh my goodness! That boy could make anyone smile with all his cuteness and expressive face. :wub: lol I'm not sure if he's too hot on the sunshade idea.. I think he knows it looks like a bonnet! lol

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, what stylish summer bandanas for Heini! He looks, as always, fantastic! Love the pastel colours with the poka dots!!!

The last pic is way too cute, these eyes tell us what he's thinking about Mommy's funny idea! :HistericalSmiley:
Hugs to Heini from me and Ullana!
Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Awwwww, Heini looks adorable in his new summer wear. I always enjoy his pictures.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Love the bandana fest! Heini, we must suffer in the name of fashion (sometimes). :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:wub:I couldn't take my eyes off of those big beautiful eyes of Heini's:wub: I hardly noticed the bandana's. That last picture is priceless:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Heini knows how to work those bandanas. :wub::wub: But that last photo was soooo funny.:HistericalSmiley: He looks like he's saying, "What I do for mom." :smhelp:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
It's about time that summer arrives, if I lessen to my family in France, you have not had much of spring yet. But Schnuppe is right, better be prepared.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
He is very cute in his bandana's. :chili:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts