Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy July 4th everyone!!:celebrate - firewor

No patriotic photoshoots for Yeager at the moment, but he did get his first haircut ever today :) :) I had a very good experience with the groomer, which I located based on reviews on Yelp. I love the new puppy cut, since I can finally see both his eyes completely again hehe and the cut really brings out his beautiful curves ;)

Yeager: I wuv this new lightness!

Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful and safe holiday everyone!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
oh WOW!! I love his new haircut!! You really lucked out with such a great groomer!! Yeager is just the cutest little thing!!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
I could faint at how cute he is and he looks like a complete love bug with lots of playfullness. He put the A in adorable!!!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
He looks really great :thumbsup: great that you found a groomer you like first time :) They seem to really prance happily after a groom don't they?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's an excellent puppy/summer cut! Cute pics!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
WOW!! The groomer did a wonderful job. You can see the precision cut in this picture! He really looks fabulous in his new do!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you for the supportive comments everyone, and I hope your day is all going well :D! It's super hot under the sun over here :smheat:, but I feel that this temperature adds to the festive occasion :chili:

Yeager looks adorable in his new puppy cut. Rocky's cut looks like Yeagers. I see you hiding!
Yes, I saw Rocky's pictures earlier, I love his cut too! And, that's actually my bf holding him in the last picture :p

oh WOW!! I love his new haircut!! You really lucked out with such a great groomer!! Yeager is just the cutest little thing!!
I felt like I lucked out with the wonderful lady too, Yeager even got attached to her by the end of his stay hahaha, when in doubt, check Yelp.

He looks so handsome!!!! I love the one of him on his back legs looking so happy!!! I pinched one pic for the puppycuts thread
I love that picture too, looks like he's dancing with joy :) Thanks for putting the picture in that thread for me!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts