Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last few weeks when I go to bed at night, Summer brings a toy to bed with her. She will squeak it for a few minutes, then go to the edge of the bed, drop it out of her mouth and then go and retrieve it. She will do this maybe 5 times in a row and then she will lay her head on it and go to sleep. I just think it is so cute that she made up her own little game!

Only thing is that I am not too thrilled with her leaping off the bed...she uses the steps to get on but leaps off. Chloe does the same thing. They just will not use the steps to get down :angry:... I remove the steps from the bed when I am not in it so they aren't jumping off all day long.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
It is amazing the little games they play. Alvin loves to get a toy and jump on the sofa!! He looks at Chloe saying haha you can't get it. We pick her
up, he jumps off, we put her down. They play for a while on the floor then the whole cycle starts over again and again....:blink: Who needs tv.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Haha Donna :D that Summer girl sounds like so much fun - I just love it when they entertain themselves. I could just picture her doing that, throwing and retrieving all by herself :HistericalSmiley::wub::wub::wub:

Oh and I hear ya there, My two, especially Snowy, for some reason love it more when flying/leaping/jumping :blink: when going down the stairs, for example, they ALWAYS skip the last two steps by jumping to the ground!!!!! Drives me crazy and have no idea how to tell them to *walk* or even run on the stairs rather than skipping them by jumping high to the ground!

I think that you r doing good for taking the steps away when u aren't around to avoid them from doing that when u aren't around :thumbsup:

Hugs
Kat

Ps. Did I tell u that Summer's picture in your siggy is sooooooo heart melting?:wub: awwwwh I love it how she is laying on her back and posing for u. What a precious girl. And that Chloe is no exception - so adorable. Chloe & Summer, u better not drive mommy crazy by jumping :wub::wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts