Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Here's the pictures I was trying to show earlier. I'm trying to clean out the summer styles to make room for more fall and winter items. These are items I have only enough fabric to make a few of each and I am not able to buy anymore of the fabric. So first come first serve. Send me a pm if you are interested.

These prices include shipping! $10 For a dress or harness up to 11 inches in length and $12 for up to 14 inches in length. I can turn any dress into a harness for $2 more. I can make a matching ribbon hair bow barrette for $3 more.

Be sure to check out my new items in my ebay store, I am happy to combnie shipping. I have added fancier brocade, asian, plaid and pink crystal dresses.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I need a girl!

Your items look GREAT!!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to update that pictures 1, 4 & 6 are now unavailable. Thank you for your orders!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
yeah me...I think I got the last #2!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke@Aug 30 2005, 07:46 PM
Cassie's gonna be stylin'.  I got #4 (all pink with pink ribbon). 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=95521
[/QUOTE]

I sure hope to see a fashion show of pictures of the girls in their new dresses, having a very male little boy I doubt he would like it if I dressed him in one of those pretty little outfits

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by mmforever@Sep 1 2005, 03:27 PM
Boohoo - I saw this post waaaaaay too late!!!

Chloeandj your designs and choice of fabrics is beautiful.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96153
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!

After I get all the orders cut and done, I will let you all know if I can squeeze another dress or harness out of the fabric that is left.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Originally posted by chloeandj+Sep 1 2005, 07:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mmforever
@Sep 1 2005, 03:27 PM
Boohoo - I saw this post waaaaaay too late!!!

Chloeandj your designs and choice of fabrics is beautiful.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96153
Thank you so much!

After I get all the orders cut and done, I will let you all know if I can squeeze another dress or harness out of the fabric that is left.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96243
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oooo, you rock.

Just in case you have some fabric left, Molly is 10" and likes dresses 1 and 6. Just in case you don't have any fabric left, we really appreciate the thought.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts