Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let u all know Summer is home and doing fine. She was so excited to see me .. -_- She's sleeping right now.
She's leaving her stiches alone :D She doesn't seem to be in any pain
Thanks for all the advise and good wishes

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Glad to hear that everything went ok and that she is resting comfortably. Keep us posted as to her speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
aww sweet little Summer-I'm so glad this is behind her now and she can just get better!! Did they give you any pain meds just in case? I was so upset with my vet he wouldn't give me any for Ruby Jean
It took her about 3 days before she was back to her ol self.
Please let us know how she's doing!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Nov 1 2005, 01:49 PM
aww sweet little Summer-I'm so glad this is behind her now and she can just get better!! Did they give you any pain meds just in case?  I was so upset with my vet he wouldn't give me any for Ruby Jean 
It took her about 3 days before she was back to her ol self.
  Please let us know how she's doing!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115746
[/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone

She's doing fine
I ask him if he sends pain meds. home. He said, she didn't seem to be in to much pain. But if I wanted he would send some home with us. I told him if she seems ok, I would just watch an see.. He told me to call or come back by if I saw that she was in any pain. so far she has not once cried out even if I pick her up
So I think she's doing ok
She slept alot yesterday ,ate pretty good last night.This morning she hasn't touched her food

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I am grateful that she seems to be doing so well. Just remember to be proactive with her pain. If she is not eating this morning, and she usually eats right up, that may be her way of letting you know she isn't 100%. I would want the pain meds for her, simply because she can't speak to tell you if it hurts. I don't know that I would want to try to endure the pain associated with something so evasive without pain meds, and I wouldn't want my baby to do that either. No offense is meant, just going by how I felt when Frosty and Dafney were spayed.
You are her mother, and you know her cues. Give LOTS of TLC! And remember hugs, and licks and being sent her way (yours too, since your nerves are just now probably returning to normal).

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks and I know what you mean . She's seems to be getting around just fine. Walking, eating,drinking a little at a time seems to be ok etc. she's resting alot but really no more than normal .She's our little lazy poo likes her naps :lol: just like us

I Will keep an eye on her trust me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts