1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww how sweet

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
They are such sweethearts. I need to start taking pictures of my babies. You guys are making me jealous!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Theresa~
Summer is so sweet looking...her and Ruby Jean resemble each other so much! Are you still giving her the Angel Glow?-her face looks great. I have tried to give it to Ruby Jean but she won't eat whatever I mix it in.....maybe you have some ways that work with Summer?
Joey--is beautiful! I love her bed too--how does her and Summer get along? Ruby loves all of our cats-we have 4 and they all get along so well. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Oct 17 2005, 06:19 PM
Theresa~
   Summer is so sweet looking...her and Ruby Jean resemble each other so much! Are you still giving her the Angel Glow?-her face looks great. I have tried to give it to Ruby Jean but she won't eat whatever I mix it in.....maybe you have some ways that work with Summer?
  Joey--is beautiful! I love her bed too--how does her and Summer get along? Ruby loves all of our cats-we have 4 and they all get along so well. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110727
[/QUOTE]
Hey, Hows things going? Yes I still give Summer the Angle glow not everyday
and yes her eyes look so much better
it calls for a 1/4 tsp but to tell the truth I only give her 1/2 of that she's so small I figured she doesn't need that much and it seems to be working..I'm almost out so I might let her go for a 2 weeks and see if I can tell a diff..
Here's 1 more pic of the two
monsters I swear I'm taking more pic's of the furbabies than the skin ones
my kids think I'm

Summer loves Joey she will chase him all over the house and whats funny is he has started looking for her and when he sees her he will like meow and say lets go furball :lol: and he turns around and OFF they go at a dead run
to cute and Joey will just lay there and let Summer jump all over him He loves her too

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Oct 17 2005, 06:12 PM
They are so cute
I love the cat's little cubby

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110724
[/QUOTE]
PetSmart has them . I have to say we had 2 cats but last month I had to put our old Precious to sleep
he was about 16 yrs old he was the best old cat and big :eek: He didn't like anyone but the hubby
We're all ok now we know he had a great life , It was pretty tuff for awhile ,he would always sit on the counter outside the kitchen window I will miss that

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa+Oct 18 2005, 06:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RubyJeansmom
@Oct 17 2005, 06:19 PM
Theresa~

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110727
Hey, Hows things going? Yes I still give Summer the Angle glow not everyday
and yes her eyes look so much better
it calls for a 1/4 tsp but to tell the truth I only give her 1/2 of that she's so small I figured she doesn't need that much and it seems to be working..I'm almost out so I might let her go for a 2 weeks and see if I can tell a diff..
Here's 1 more pic of the two
monsters I swear I'm taking more pic's of the furbabies than the skin ones
my kids think I'm

Summer loves Joey she will chase him all over the house and whats funny is he has started looking for her and when he sees her he will like meow and say lets go furball :lol: and he turns around and OFF they go at a dead run
to cute and Joey will just lay there and let Summer jump all over him He loves her too

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110828
[/B][/QUOTE]
I'm so sorry about your Precious...my cats are getting up there in age and I just dread that. So far they're pretty healthy and they get good food. We lost our Tootsie a couple of years ago and that was hard on all of us. She was my sons who at that time was 25 and he got her when he was in the 1st grade. Its amazing how they put up with these furbutts! We just love watching Ruby Jean "bathe" the cats..ha ha...
Thats a excellent suggestion about giving 1/2 of the 1/4--that just seemed like so much. Do you mix it with something? Ruby's eyes are alot better but she does still have staining.
Thanks for sharing the picture--I just love seeing all the pics!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Prescious had cancer and he got were he was not eatting and he looked like he was in a lot of pain. oh
enough its hard even now to just talk about it , he to came in to our family when my kids were babies .. What was really hard was the hubby was on a hunting trip with our young son So I had to do everything, that was a first for me and hopefully the last
very hard

Ok, as for the angle glow I mix it with her AM meal .She gets 1/4 cup Innova, 1tsp cottage cheese, 2tsp boiled ground turkey meat. I just stir it all together, she just doesn't notice I guess
Now she doesn't always eat it all I mean I feed her alot it seems like .Somedays she will finish her food an others
hardly touch it, very picky

Oh, she will not touch her dry food in the house ( if I just put that out)
I let her outside and she goes right for Christy's bowl and starts eatting the dry

And could someone help me with the pics :D
would love to know how to enlarge them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts