Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel so bad Summer was 8 months old on Aug 2nd and I forget to tell everyone

Well just wanted to let you know she's doing great , she's put on alittle weight so she's not so fragil I mean she is but now she has a little meat on her bones

I put her on the scale the other day and I think she's about 4 to 5 lbs she does sleep alot I think because its so darn hot here... WERE HAVING A HEAT WAVE

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Theresa@Aug 6 2005, 10:21 AM
  I feel so bad Summer  was 8 months old on Aug 2nd and I forget to tell everyone

Well just wanted to let you know she's doing great , she's put on alittle weight so she's not so fragil I mean she is but now she has a little meat on her bones 

I put her on the scale the other day and I think she's about 4 to 5 lbs  she does sleep alot I think because its so darn hot here... WERE HAVING A HEAT WAVE

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87787
[/QUOTE]
oops! sorry

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Theresa@Aug 6 2005, 10:21 AM
  I feel so bad Summer  was 8 months old on Aug 2nd and I forget to tell everyone

I put her on the scale the other day and I think she's about 4 to 5 lbs  she does sleep alot I think because its so darn hot here... WERE HAVING A HEAT WAVE

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87787
[/QUOTE] Summer in the RV we went to the beach for 2 weeks to get out of the heat
She had a ball and believe it or not I think being in such a small area helped with the potty training she's doing so much better on her potty pad at home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts