Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to show Summer's , summer do :lol: I was pretty nervous but I talked to Mary my groomer and she assured be that she'd have at least 1in of hair left so I said go for it.
and it turned out pretty good . We left the top knot and tail long and it looks to cute , and soft oh
silky and now she can go out without getting all wet and dirty :lol:
soo easy. I do miss her long hair but I quess I was in the short hair mood got mine cut too
Well here's her pic Bless her heart she's really not that photo genic She's really cuter than this :lol: :lol: No its me I can't take pictures :lol: her leg was shaved for her hernia operation. looks like we tried to make her a poodle and changed our mines :lol:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Jun 11 2005, 07:12 AM
  Hey just wanted to show Summer's , summer do :lol:  I was pretty nervous but I talked to Mary my groomer and she assured be that she'd have at least 1in of hair left so I said go for it.
  and it turned out pretty good . We left the top knot and tail long and it looks to cute , and soft oh
  silky  and  now she can go out without getting all wet and dirty :lol: 
  soo easy. I do miss her long hair but I quess I was in the short hair mood got mine cut too
  Well here's her pic Bless her heart she's really not that photo genic She's really cuter than this :lol:  :lol: No its me I can't take pictures :lol: her leg was shaved for her hernia operation. looks like we tried to make her a poodle and changed our mines  :lol: 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71579
[/QUOTE]
Theresa~Summer looks so cute! We have GOT to get our girls together! They look so much alike.
I love her haircut!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
She looks adorable

Summer cut time is here. I just sheared Sylphide down to nothing last night and she is thrilled. It's been very hot and miserable here, and she is really enjoying her super short cut. I haven't trimmed Shrek down yet--his coat is midway to the ground--but I may end up shearing him, too, within the next few days.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS don't we love to show them off
I can't believe how easy it is and soft she still hates when i try to put a clip in her hair so half the time she looks like a little mop :lol: Summer's hair was pretty easy even when it was long she hardly ever got tangles our biggest problem are the tear stains
But I told the groomer to start clipping the hair so hopefully that well keep her face alittle cleaner. In her pictures she always looks like she has a dirty face
And she so Cute

by the way Summer can now sit and shake hands.
Still working on the come part
she being very stubburn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts