Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other malts do this?

Tiffany loves to lay in the sunny spot on the carpet under the window. Even if it's just a tiny little spot as the sun gets higher, she'll squish herself into it. :HistericalSmiley:

Just wondering if any other malts enjoy sunbathing inside. :chili:

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
My 2 pom mixes do but Milo hates the sun so much - he doesn't like it in his eyes.
Shows on sunny days were always a disaster cos he wouldn't stand still on the ground or the table because the sun was in his eyes!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Tyler is right with Tiffany on this one. He loves to sunbathe.:wub: Every morning I'll see him dart out of the bedroom and make a beeline into the living room with the sun pouring in. :Sunny Smile: He'll lie there for the longest time and follow it. I always ask him if he's working on his tan. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Josey is my big sunbather here. She loves the sun year around and the hotter it is, the more she likes it. I think she has a headstart on her tan here. :LOL: It depends on the time of year, if it's fall/winter and chilly outdoors, Cody will seek out the sun. But, not during the summertime.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Rocky is a sanbather too. When we sit on our back patio, he'll lie in the sun. I sometimes think it's too hot and worry about getting sunburned, but he knows when to move.B)

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
we have a dog bed next to the slider, Matilda loves to lay there,:wub: she hates being outside :w00t:but loves the sun coming in through the door

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
We have a bed there too and Rocky likes to sunbathe there as well. (When he's not playing with it and moving it around the house.):HistericalSmiley:

we have a dog bed next to the slider, Matilda loves to lay there,:wub: she hates being outside :w00t:but loves the sun coming in through the door

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
well....we dont get much sun in scotland LOL but yes bella is the queen on sun bathing whenshe find a spot! I dont know how she does it, but she always works out which room the sun will be in next :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Lacie is my sunbather. She loves the sunshine (except when it's hot). But most of the year, she's truly happy with either being outside in the sun or laying the "sun spot" in the house. :)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Yup! Emma is my little sun goddess. She goes outside, plops down and works on darkening the pigment on her nose!

They look so pretty laying in the sun, don't they?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts