Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been looking for sunglasses for Morgan ever since I went to my mother's house and she had a pair of children's glasses there and we had fun with them on our puppies, (Morgan, Bailey and her shitzu, Skippy). But I wanted glasses that were for dogs, glasses that would stay on them. Well I kept coming across the "Doggles" but very unattractive. I finally came across some really cute ones and I will be ordering some, of course! lol But thought I would pass on the websight to you all too.

http://doggieshades.com/home.htm

There is even a way to try them on before you buy to make sure they will fit your baby!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
haha, thats great

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, I just bought a pair! I'll let you know how they work. I had them sent ahead to my brother in N.C. in case they didn't get here before we left for the beach......they ship in one day so I probably didn't have to take that precaution but they didn't tell me that until the entire process was complete.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well, I am just so happy right now. I just posted earlier asking if anyone had an idea where to get glasses for our little ones and here is the link.

I want to use these for Teddy when we go on a bike ride because I really don't want a bug flying in his eye and also the wind bothers me sometimes so I am sure this will help him with that as well.

Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Mar 21 2005, 09:47 PM
well, i liked the TINY size sunglasses so i just photoshopped on my computer jongee's photo with the photo of the lens and here u go~

heeeheeee Jongee looks funky 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45224
[/QUOTE]
You should send this picture to that website-they'd probably want to use Jongee's picture! Too cute!!
-At first glance I thought Jongee had a cigar!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts