Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i posted a while back i was thinking about getting Sunny one of those front pouch type carriers, well i got his one like this Pooch Pouch except his is a size bigger and in this really cute blue plaid. So yeah i put him in it and he seems to feel safe in it and fits good and everything (also feels a lot lighter for me than the one shoulder bag) but i am not totally sure where his tail is supposed to go, we had it sticking out one of the legs holes but i dont know if thats right, anyone know? i will post photos of him in it when i can get someone to take them for me.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Mar 8 2005, 04:41 PM
Ok i posted a while back i was thinking about getting Sunny one of those front pouch type carriers, well i got his one like this Pooch Pouch except his is a size bigger and in this really cute blue plaid.  So yeah i put him in it and he seems to feel safe in it and fits good and everything (also feels a lot lighter for me than the one shoulder bag) but i am not totally sure where his tail is supposed to go, we had it sticking out one of the legs holes but i dont know if thats right, anyone know? i will post photos of him in it when i can get someone to take them for me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41209
[/QUOTE]

I have a couple just like that. I used them when K & C were younger and they and I loved it. I never thought about their tail. I just put them in the carrier and figured that their tail just settled somewhere behind them.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I bought one of those in black when kodie was younger and my bf wont let me use it because he says it looks like a straight jacket.
I think its cute..

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He seems to really like it, i was wearing it when i was doing some homework because and kept wanting to jump up on me and he just fell asleep in it

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Mar 9 2005, 11:23 PM
He seems to really like it, i was wearing it when i was doing some homework because and kept wanting to jump up on me and he just fell asleep in it 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41668
[/QUOTE]

awwww....that's just so cute! i bet if he could be in it all the time to be next to mommy...he would!

ann marie and the "i think i'd like a new carrier too..." buttercup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts