Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK sunny has a ton of stuffed toys (i just cant stop buying them) anyways when he played with them he will search all over the house looking for all of them and puts then in a pile and surrounds himself with them lol its so cute i think if i bought him enough he would cover himself in them
just wondering your yours does this to?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Awww thats so cute.Bailey takes all his favorite toys andputs them on our bed because Kirby is too small to jump up there so he knows they are save there.LOL When we go to bed we always have a pile of doys ,and Bailey checks each one to make sure we didnt take one off. :D Arent are furbabies funny!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by sheila2182@Dec 16 2004, 09:04 PM
Awww thats so cute.Bailey takes all his favorite toys andputs them on our bed because Kirby is too small to jump up there so he knows they are save there.LOL When we go to bed we always have a pile of doys ,and Bailey checks each one to make sure we didnt take one off.  :D  Arent are furbabies funny!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23870
[/QUOTE]

Awww poor Kirby he dosnt get any of the good toys lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats cute. mine just have their toys all throughout the house. lol.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley's are in a couple of tubs/baskets...I like to watch him go and dig through to find the one he wants...it always makes me wonder if he knew what he was looking for when he started...or why he picked a certain one over another...funny baby....

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
What does it mean when your baby doesnt wanna play alone with any of his toys.... ever since Kodie was neutered ...he doesnt really play with any of his toys alone. WHY?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521+Dec 16 2004, 09:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sheila2182
@Dec 16 2004, 09:04 PM
Awww thats so cute.Bailey takes all his favorite toys andputs them on our bed because Kirby is too small to jump up there so he knows they are save there.LOL When we go to bed we always have a pile of doys ,and Bailey checks each one to make sure we didnt take one off.  :D  Arent are furbabies funny!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23870
Awww poor Kirby he dosnt get any of the good toys lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23871
[/B][/QUOTE]
LOL Kirby just doesnt really have a favorite yet ,he is game for all of them
Lord knows there is no shortage of themHEHE

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Dec 17 2004, 12:33 AM
Casper likes to collect his toys and bring them to his snuggle ball.  You would not believe how many toys he can drag into that bed 
  Sometimes he has so many in their at once there is no room for him

I just counted he has 7 toys in his bed right now

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23905
[/QUOTE]
That is sooo cute! :D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried keeping his toys on shelves in in bins but it came down to that he keeps his toys more organised then i was keeping them lol like even when he isnt playing with them he will drag them all into a pile

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That is too cute! Tuffy can't stand for his toys to be in the plastic box I try to keep them in. Every day I'll gather up all his toys and put them in the box and within a few minutes they are all scattered to the four corners of the house, it amazes me! And he also has to play with every single toy.. he's so funny!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts