Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends came from out of town today and brought their 2 sons, omg not to be rude or anything but they are some of the worst behaved children you will ever meet...they broke a ceiling fan while they were here, well of course they just had to play with my sunny boy and while he had himself a grand time i was freaking out the while time, if he barked funny or if someone screamed i came like running ot see what happened lol if i hadnt been doing 20 other thing i would have just carried sunny around with me the whole time. So yeah just wanted to share sunny's big day, he is totally exhausted now and no one got hurt (although at one point the younger one was chasing sunny around with a stick trying to hit him, oh man you sure have seen me flip out but i couldnt get to mad because he is like partly deaf, and cant talk, and has some other proublems but i am not sure what, i just picked up sunny and left)

·
Registered
199 Posts
In my "line of work" as a nanny I have seen all kind of kids! I totally understand the wild and crazy! There are kids that I just pray we will all live until their parents come back. (of corse the good kids far outnumber the bad!)

I'm so glad Sunny had a great time and at least he got some social experience with kids. Bella barked like crazy at the first few kids she saw but now she loves them b/c she knows they will pet her. She is still scared of my 7 month old niece...probably a good thing!

Nicolle

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Peanut used to LOVE kids until he met my youngest cousins. They're good kids, but very rough. At one point I really wanted to leave because they wouldn't give Peanut a minute to himself, they were fighting over who got to hold him or play with him. They have big dogs, so Peanut was a whole new species to them
Anyways, now whenever we see a kid, Peanut freaks out and hides between my legs barking away.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh sunny has no common sense he didnt think anything was wrong he was having a great time lol

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I HATE BAD CHILDREN... (sorry.. hate is a strong word
) but they scare kodie.

I'm glad Sunny didnt get hurt! A child paralyzed kodie's grandmother but damaging her spine. They had to put her down...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Kodie@Mar 7 2005, 10:04 AM
A child paralyzed kodie's grandmother but damaging her spine.  They had to put her down... 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40663
[/QUOTE]

Thats just awful...i am laughing about it now but at the time i was really freaking out about the kids messing with sunny, i mean the kid had like a 4 foot stick and was chasing him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts