Maybe if you contact your vet tomorrow they will be kind enough to come in Sunday for a few to give her a check out if you explain. I'm sure there is a Maltese Rescue somewhere down there that would take her if you can't keep her.I am in Houston and I have called the la porte animal control. They said sunshine will be up for adoption tommorrow. The only problem is they close at 6pm. I did see on there website they are open on sundays which would be the only day I can make it out there. I know she will have to immediately go to a vet to get checked out but my vet clinic is closed on sundays. Should my current maltese be ok around her if she is up to date on all her shots. Thats if sunshine is still there on sunday.
Am really hoping that this is good news. Can you try to follow up again even though the machine picked up? Maybe this afternoon? Thanks!!wow i checked this morning and sunshine is not on petfinder anymore....she was there yesterday and she was going up for adoption today that was really really fast i called the animal control but just got the answer machine i hope a rescue group put a hold on her