Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through some of the adoptable pet pages, and came across this adorable baby. I wish I could afford to go get her, but unfortunately I can't. But maybe someone looking, or just a fellow maltese lover might find it in their heart to give this baby a forever home.
Sunshine

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just thinking the same thing!
She is very close to where I live! I was even half tempted to even call the phone # just to get information so I could pitch it to my hubby!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87069
[/QUOTE]

I just noticed you are in WV. That's me! Where? I am in Hurricane. I would love to find another furbaby for my little Frosty to play with.
I also thought about calling for the info, and then beg, plead, and maybe even conjure up a few tears...

Do you think it might work?

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay! I broke down and called...what could it hurt? -_- But I only got a machine. I did leave a message and I will wait anxiously for a response. I'll also post a reply when/if I do get one.

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the rescue listed below her pic is the one that is posting for the other rescue. But I could be wrong. I will let everyone now when/if I hear back from the contact lady. On a bright note
I talked to my husband after leaving the message. Nervously I mentioned that I found a baby malt that was for adoption in southern oh. I asked what he would think if I got some more info about this beauty. :eek: He said "if I come home today, and there is another Malt baby, that would be okay"!!!!
:lol:

So cross your fingers for me please. I am going to ask about the background and everything, but I have a gut feeling about this one that I have never had looking at any of the other rescues (not that they aren't all the cutest!).

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Just wanted to let y'all know I am on pins and needles waiting to hear back. I even tried to call again. I'll let everyone know when I hear something.

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
My heart was just broken. Vicki just called me to let me know that Sunshine has already been adopted...hopefully she has gone to a wonderful forever home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.