Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,992 Posts
Originally posted by hambys97@Aug 4 2005, 08:16 AM
I just can't get my mind off of Sunshine!!!  Someone please tell me how to convince my husband to let my go and get her...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87067
[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking the same thing!
She is very close to where I live! I was even half tempted to even call the phone # just to get information so I could pitch it to my hubby!!

· Registered
2,992 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing!
She is very close to where I live! I was even half tempted to even call the phone # just to get information so I could pitch it to my hubby!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87069
I just noticed you are in WV. That's me! Where? I am in Hurricane. I would love to find another furbaby for my little Frosty to play with.
I also thought about calling for the info, and then beg, plead, and maybe even conjure up a few tears...

Do you think it might work?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87074
[/QUOTE]

I'm close to Wheeling, WV. If you call, let me know the details. I just wonder if they have any background info on her? I would hate to talk him into it and then she had a bunch of health problems down the line, ya know? But I always think Abbey would be so happy to have a playmate!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.