Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats sooo cute!!! now boys can wear bows and not feel feminine!! lol. i'd definitely buy some when im a groomer.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Originally posted by CookieCat@Jul 18 2005, 10:03 PM
Just some stuff for the coming fall, and boys, and other goofy stuff. I really love making these. I have been for awhile. Then Dear Husband said I'd better sell them to keep up my bad habit of buying RIBBONS all the time. Heeheee!

Have fun!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ2...kQ5favenueQ5fvt

Robyn
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82644
[/QUOTE]

I have seen your bows on ebay before. Very nice. I especially like the superhero bows.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jul 19 2005, 12:22 AM
thats sooo cute!!!  now boys can wear bows and not feel feminine!!  lol.  i'd definitely buy some when im a groomer. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82658
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you were going to be a groomer? I thought you were going to be a veterinarian? My you are multi-talented! I LOVE grooming. Which is great since I have 6 dogs to mess with LOL (They are less than pleased with having a happy groomer in the house! HAHA!)

I often wonder if I should do it too, but I would operate more like a doggie spa, with massages, gentle grooming etc. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM I love doggies!

Robyn
and the "kids"

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by chloeandj@Jul 19 2005, 12:23 AM
I have seen your bows on ebay before. Very nice. I especially like the superhero bows.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82659
[/QUOTE]

OMG
Jodi I just checked out your ebay store. I LOOOOOOOVE YOUR STUFF! Adorable. I bookmarked it, to check out all the neat things later!

Robyn
certified eBay addict! LOL

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
cookiecat---i guess i didnt post it before on here....i work at petsmart as a bather. its actually pretty fun cuz we get the occasional SUPER CUTE malt and i get to play with them. LOL. and you just have to work for 3 months as a bather, and then petsmart will train you AND pay you to go to their grooming school. so im gonna do that after january (cuz i wont be taking any classes) AND...i do plan on being a veterinarian.
im just thinking that this will be good money till i become one. lol. the groomers here make like $150-250/day.

where are you located?? you should SOO have a doggie spa!!! lol. AND i'm thinking that when i have my veterinary hospital---i want to offer a WHOLE bunch of different things. like i want a grooming area, a shop area, and a training area. i want it on like 20 acres so then i can have a dog park too. anyway..i have my plan. LOL. its long...i dont wanna bore you. LOL.

so yeah, when i'm making over $100/day...i'll be able to afford your bows.
lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jul 19 2005, 10:35 AM
cookiecat---i guess i didnt post it before on here....i work at petsmart as a bather.  its actually pretty fun cuz we get the occasional SUPER CUTE malt and i get to play with them.  LOL.  and you just have to work for 3 months as a bather, and then petsmart will train you AND pay you to go to their grooming school.  so im gonna do that after january (cuz i wont be taking any classes) AND...i do plan on being a veterinarian. 
  im just thinking that this will be good money till i become one. lol.  the groomers here make like $150-250/day. 
What a great background for a vet to have! It really gives you a well rounded view of things! In addition to working your (pardon the Pun) TAIL off, to get their!

The petsmart people here wig me out a tad. A bit ummmmm......gruff, or rough around the edges. Nice enough though. But my ummm.. shall we say "delicate flower" side gets intimidated easily. I wish I could do that it would be so cool.

Robyn

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that sucks that your petsmart sucks. i was a little nervous about WORKING there, but i used to go there all the time to get the dogs nails cut. lol. and all the groomers are really nice and sweet the dogs. i've been to a few places where i have not been happy. so i was really happy to see the "behind the scenes", you know?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I lvoe these bows my oldest is a big superman fan and he loved them the youngest one who thinks his name is batman and could spell batman before his real name said well if harry has superman she needs a batman to and started to pout it was cute. *hint hint*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts