·
Registered
951 Posts
So sorry for your loss, Whisper is such a cutie!! :heart:

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,640 Posts
Whisper is such a beautiful puppy and will go a long way to heal your heart. She will never fill Mr. Wookie's shoes, but will fill her own. So glad that you came back to SM.

·
Registered
Frankie & Kelsey. Tanner & Jamie at The Bridge
3,594 Posts
Welcome back, Mel. Since you left, I've added three more to my crew & two are from Cara Mia--Frankie aka Franco of Nicolai, Nicki is his daddy, and Ch Cara Mia Maltese Marshmallow Sundae, aka Kelsey. Kelsey is Kashmir's daddy. I wonder if Kelsey's related to Whisper, she sure is a beauty.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Mel, I am so glad to see you back. We were all devastated along with you with the loss of Wookie. He was such a special little guy. Hopefully Whisper will help fill the hole that Wookie left. She is a darling pup. We really look forward to sharing the adventures of Whisper and Mel.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Welcome back, Mel. Since you left, I've added three more to my crew & two are from Cara Mia--Frankie aka Franco of Nicolai, Nicki is his daddy, and Ch Cara Mia Maltese Marshmallow Sundae, aka Kelsey. Kelsey is Kashmir's daddy. I wonder if Kelsey's related to Whisper, she sure is a beauty.
Well, color me tickled! Sundae, aka Kelsey, is Whisper's Grandfather. :wub:
We are related... :blush:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome again!! I am a newer member but I have seen pics from old threads of Mr. Wookie... I am so sorry for your loss :( I know how hard it can be. New puppies do help a lot, though! And Whisper is absolutely beautiful!! Big congrats!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful!! She will make your heart grow even bigger!! Enjoy the teeny tiny puppy stage while it lasts!! It is so much fun and they grow so fast!! Lots of love!!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
So happy to see you back Melanie. I have thought of you many times. I was shocked when I heard about Mr Wookie's passing. We all loved that little man. I can understand your reaction to stay away from anything Maltese. My little man, Alex, passed away too in 2011, he was 14 years old. I have another boy now that we named Charlie. Your Whisper puppy is beautiful. :wub:

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I really do wish that here on SM there was a button to "LIKE" posts, like there are on Facebook. LOL! Again, thank you all for the comments. Honestly, shhhh but Whisper is more cute in person. Her features are so delicate and girlie to me, just like her Mom's are.
I do know how very blessed I am, God has been amazingly wonderful to me.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I have been thinking of you a lot lately. You use to post so much then nothing for a long while.
Welcome back!

Your new puppy is too cute!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
W...........Why do you think everyone wants to kissi me?:whistle:

H............Happy and funny puppy I am, that is why :happy dance:

I.............I like to play with toys, so if you want, you can give me one on my next birthday:ThankYou:

S............Shhhhh, don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but you can also bring me some extra treats, I won't say a word:LOL:

P.............Popp spoils me all the time, I am a daddy's girl:yes:

E.............Eventually, they will get me a sissi, but I will still be the Princess, haha:tender:

R.............Really looking forward to meet all my new awnties:clap:

A D O R A B L E

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
((((MELANIE)))) I have missed you so, Marie shared with me that your little Mr. Wookie passed over to Heaven's Rainbow Bridge, I couldn't believe it, I am so sorry, he was such a precious little man:wub:
I'm thrilled you have a new baby to fill your heart, she's adorable, I wouldn't expect anything different. SOOOOOOO HAPPY YOUR BACK:chili:

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Oh wow, so funny, you just about hit the nail on the head about Whisper. THANK you!

Honestly thank you all for your warm and wonderful comments. Every day is a new adventure with Whisper it seems to me. She enjoys life so much, and loves everything and everyone. :wub: Plus Lucille has been wonderfully amazing to us both. Together it makes for one super happy walk into Maltese World again. :thumbsup:

W...........Why do you think everyone wants to kissi me?:whistle:

H............Happy and funny puppy I am, that is why :happy dance:

I.............I like to play with toys, so if you want, you can give me one on my next birthday:ThankYou:

S............Shhhhh, don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but you can also bring me some extra treats, I won't say a word:LOL:

P.............Popp spoils me all the time, I am a daddy's girl:yes:

E.............Eventually, they will get me a sissi, but I will still be the Princess, haha:tender:

R.............Really looking forward to meet all my new awnties:clap:

A D O R A B L E

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Mr. Wookie is looking down from heaven, smiling that your heart is healing... he wouldn't want you sad and alone..
Whisper, what a cute name!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Hi Melanie and welcome back to SM! So nice to see you here again.

Sorry, for your loss of Mr. Wookie.

Your little Whisper looks so pretty and special. Have already seen on fb how happy you are again since she came into your life!

Hugs and kisses to you and little Whisper from Ullana and me!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Hi Melanie, so sorry to hear about sweet Mr. Wookie. He and Bonnie are playing together now.

Whisper is simply adorable. I know she is giving you lots of enjoyment and is helping your heart heal, as Bounce has done for me.

Good to see you. I don't get on as much as I used to but I'm glad I saw this.

xoxo
Linda

21 - 40 of 45 Posts