Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a surprise! I came home from work yesterday and a package was sitting there on the kitchen table. hummmm, wonder what that could be...did I order something???

Well it turns out Lynn (Lacie's mom) sent these adorable little dresses to Miss Ava!!!!!!! WOW WEE!!!!!! FIVE dresses!!!!!!

View attachment 87583

I think the sailor dress is my favorite :aktion033:
View attachment 87584

It was too hot to do a whole fashion show yesterday, but ......soon...... this is so exciting!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LYNN!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
OMG that Ava is too cute in that dress and all those dresses are adorable!! :wub:
That was so nice of Lynn and such a great surprise.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that was so nice f her and ava looks adorable , those dresses are beautiful!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Now that is a WONDERFUL surprise!!! That little cutie pie is one lucky little girl. Can't wait to see the rest of the fashion show!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Ava was always a beauty queen. Now she is a supermodel!! :wub::wub:

That was so nice of Lynn. Now, please get busy showing us the other four dresses!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Now that Miss Ava has been cut-down, we need to ensure that she has enough clothes to keep up with her sister Abbey. After all, Ava needs to become a major fashionista.

So glad you like them. I love her in the Navy. (But then, is there anything that Ava wouldn't look good in??!!!) She's just soooooooooooooo adorable.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
So cute! Ava looks totally into this fashion thing..lol.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
The little sailor dress is my favorite also. That was so very sweet of Lynn.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh my...hope it's not Fleet Week out there! With Miss Ava in that darling Navy Sailor dress, she will have all those sailor boys after her! :w00t:

That was super sweet of Lynne! Ava is sooooooo darling. I know how much fun you're having dressing her.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts