Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else ready for a new season? starts tonight!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I've watched from day one, I love Survivor and CSI....Thursday is a good night... Hehehe!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'm a huge surivivor fan have been since day one...I even belong to a survivor forum excelelnt group of people anyway i had parent teacher conference and so i taped it but guess what my tape i guess was old and didnt tape a thing. grr so now i want to cry

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I watched it!
We are Survivor fans. I think I have only missed one season, and I can't remember why that was.

I was excited to see Stephanie and Bobby John come back....they were great players the first time around!

It looks like this is going to be quite a grueling season. That 11 mile hike last night was AWFUL!
I couldn't believe how the men dehydrated and the women were fine. I just knew someone was going to be too sick to continue...but I think they all pulled through fine...but probably contributed to their losing the immunity challenge. Bobby John was sweating it throughout the voting ceremony...but I was pretty sure that the old man was going. His hurt arm did him in. -_- I hate to see anyone go that soon.

Anyway, I look forward to next week. Thursday nights are usually rough for us b/c lots of things come on that night. We LOVE The OC too, and it was on last night. We taped it. I don't know if anything is going to take the place of Apprentice yet...that used to be on after Survivor. :D

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I have also watched every season. I LOVE SURVIVOR. I think I'm addicted, but hey, there are worse things I could be addicted to. I missed the immunity challenge because Tucker had to go potty. (Man, some days I really wish I had gone with the wee pads
) But I had my VCR taping it anyway just in case, so I can go back and watch later.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Sep 15 2005, 10:57 PM
...last season sucked! 

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100112
[/QUOTE]

Sersiouly you didn't like last season? It was my second fav of all time...Austrilia being my fav. Africa was my least fav.

so what was your fav season?

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Was last night the best first show ever or what!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't figure out why Jim would vote Margaret out after SHE was the one who helped him and all the other big strong macho guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about them big stong women!!!!

Seriously though, I couldn't have made that hike!

It's going to be a great season!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by puppymom@Sep 16 2005, 12:09 PM
Was last night the best first show ever or what!!!!!!!!!!!  Couldn't figure out why Jim would vote Margaret out after SHE was the one who helped him and all the other big strong macho guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How about them big stong women!!!!

Seriously though, I couldn't have made that hike!

It's going to be a great season!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100258
[/QUOTE]

That hike was awful! And when "What's his name" that got hit in the shoulder with the pokey tree limb started getting sick, we wondered if maybe the pokey things were poisonous or something....but then it turned out to be dehydration.

I couldn't live there at all! :eek:
Heck, I couldn't have done any of the games/places!
Snakes, spiders, scorpions, alligators in the water, sharks in the water, monkeys over my head?! FORGET IT!
Sign me up for Big Brother or something like that!!! A cushy place!

I think of all the seasons...one of my favorite things was last season when they swam in the small pond of jelly fish that woudn't sting! I thought that was THE COOLEST!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
last seasons jellyfish swim was sureal it was so amazing i would have just cried to see soemthing like that. that was the most amazing thing every. I think it was my all time fav reward they have had

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I think my fav season would have to be Australia, mainly because I LOVE Colby. And I really love Colby when he's not wearing a shirt, LOL.
Matter of fact, I had considered naming my puppy after him, but hubby wasn't too thrilled with that idea. I also think he did the right thing by keeping his word to Tina and taking her to the final two, when he knew she would probably win.

tlunn...I'm with you...I definitely could not do Survivor...I would be better at something cushy like Big Brother.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by TuckersMom@Sep 16 2005, 01:56 PM
I think my fav season would have to be Australia, mainly because I LOVE Colby.  And I really love Colby when he's not wearing a shirt, LOL.
  Matter of fact, I had considered naming my puppy after him, but hubby wasn't too thrilled with that idea.  I also think he did the right thing by keeping his word to Tina and taking her to the final two, when he knew she would probably win.

tlunn...I'm with you...I definitely could not do Survivor...I would be better at something cushy like Big Brother.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100302
[/QUOTE]

Hubby knows I lusted after Colby!!

He was very yummy!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I don't watch Big Brother very ofter because there is just no challenge to it.....mostly they are just a bunch of snakes in the grass out to stab each other in the back
, usually the one that wins is the one that is the best at lying and cheating. On Survivor there is at least a DEGREE of challenge involved and the turnd USUALLY gets flushed in the end.

Hey speaking of turds..... did ya'll see in the news where Richard Hatch, the first Survivor winner is being charged with tax evasion???? Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

And yup, I thought Colby was preeeety hot!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And I really love Colby when he's not wearing a shirt, LOL.[/B]
Hubby knows I lusted after Colby!![/B]
I thought Colby was preeeety hot![/B]

whoa!!! , calm down girls
didnt mean to get your feathers all in a ruffle :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
3,261 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Colby is my hero. He is so hot.

I couldn't do big brother cause i would shoot someone or myself being in a house with those crazy people. lol

Don't think i could do surivor well either. lol

Now I am always saying to my hubby he should be on it. but he says he couldn't be away from me that long. LMAO yeah right. lol I think it is more like he can't be away from ESPN that long

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Love survivor--
I am looking forward to it this season. I've been to Guatamala, it's goona be a rough season.
I also LOVE the amazing race.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts