Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was referred to her by Gail Rodgers (Maltese2Pom). Pls. let me know ASAP. I believe her business is called Philbrook's Fancy Kennels in NJ. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's one of my 'fav' sites now LOL In any event, she's not on there.

Im actually trying to find out who has done business with her (or know somebody who has).

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Violet's Mom@Aug 5 2005, 03:17 PM
That's one of my 'fav' sites now LOL  In any event, she's not on there.

Im actually trying to find out who has done business with her (or know somebody who has).

Thanks.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87571
[/QUOTE]
Just to let you know I've noticed that breeders in the midwest seem to be cheaper then breeders on the coasts. Not always the case but that is what I've discovered. I know there is an AMA breeder (was highly recommended by other AMA breeders) in Iowa that has females starting at $1500. Not sure if she has any puppies now though. If you decide to start looking in the midwest let me know. I kept track of all the breeders that I called, were recommended to me, and that I liked or passes on.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Violet's Mom@Aug 5 2005, 03:04 PM
I was referred to her by Gail Rodgers (Maltese2Pom).  Pls. let me know ASAP.  I believe her business is called Philbrook's Fancy Kennels in NJ.  Thank you.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87523
[/QUOTE]

I Googled her and she appears to be a responsible pomeranian breeder, memeber of the Pom Association and breeds and shows. So far I haven't found anything regarding Maltese....

EDIT: Her site says she is new to Maltese... here is her site: http://pomerama.com/kennel.htm

Based on her site's copyright, I'm wondering if the site hasn't been updated in a while. It may be that she now has been involved with Maltese for more than 5 years if the last copyright date of 1999 is correct for updates. She certainly would be someone I would take a look at. She seems to know what she's doing regarding poms.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tx for posting the addie

I've been in contact with SP but she only has a male available and I am interested in a female.

In other good news, I been in contact with quite a few breeders so that'll keep me busy for a few months until I make a decision.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Violet's Mom@Aug 8 2005, 11:53 AM
tx for posting the addie

I've been in contact with SP but she only has a male available and I am interested in a female.

In other good news, I been in contact with quite a few breeders so that'll keep me busy for a few months until I make a decision. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88296
[/QUOTE]
Crap I forgot to send you the info on the midwest breeders. I will try to remember to do it tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts