Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss seeing her posts' - does anyone know if she's OK? I hope that she is simply too busy to post . . .but will be back soon :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I miss her too! I sent her a PM (to tell her her goodie bag was on the way) and she hasn't replied back yet. I hope everything is alright!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wasn't she visiting the crazy aunt and uncle? :HistericalSmiley: I sure hope she's just away and will be back here soon.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I miss seeing her posts' - does anyone know if she's OK? I hope that she is simply too busy to post . . .but will be back soon :)
Allie, thank you for thinking of me. That was very sweet and thoughtful of you. I'm fine, just been busy. I'm involved with two local charities; it seems like there is so much to do this time of year.

My dad also just told me he had a cancerous legion removed right before Thanksgiving. :( He's having another surgery mid December. In the past, he has refused to go to the doctor. He's a pill. He found out by accident while he was with my mother at HER doctor's appt. The doctor MADE him become a patient, too, when he saw something that troubled him. He was right, the biopsy came back as cancer.
I miss her too! I sent her a PM (to tell her her goodie bag was on the way) and she hasn't replied back yet. I hope everything is alright!!
Awe Kelly, you are just so sweet! Thank you again! :wub: I replied to your PM, and will PM you as soon as I receive your goodie bag in the mail and post pics on here. I hope Terra and the babies are doing well.

Wasn't she visiting the crazy aunt and uncle? :HistericalSmiley: I sure hope she's just away and will be back here soon.
Yes, we were at Aunt Birfa and Uncle Fred's for Thanksgiving. :HistericalSmiley:

Josey: "what is a twa-dish-un?:blink: mommy says i hab to deal wif da ferret and buffalo jokes. it's a famiwee twa-dish-un. i don't fink i wike twa-dish-uns."
(((SUZI))) WHERE ARE YOU?????
I MISS YOU:hugging::heart:
Sweet Paula, I think of you and the girls often. My little sponsor, Vanni from the rescue organization passed away. :( She is now at peace.

I miss you, too, Suzi. Where's my little "chocolate Maltese?":wub:
Josey: "Wose, Willy, and Auntie Apwil, here I am!!" :hugging:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am so sorry about your Dad, Suzi. :( My Dad found out he had pancreatic cancer and didn't tell my brother and I at first either. My Grandma also didn't bother to tell anyone she had bone cancer until it was almost too late. :( I don't know why people do that. It hurt my Mom so much that her Mom would keep something like that from her.

I am sorry that your little Vanni passed away. :grouphug: This is a lot to deal with, eso around the holidays. I will be praying for you my friend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts