Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have this problem? Brandi (11 months old) is very sweet and submissive inside but as soon as she goes out she turns into a little ninja puppy. She is very aggressive towards everyone. She constantly barks and growls at other dogs (people sometimes). She try's to charge after them at full speed and I think she nipped a dog or at least tried to. The strange thing is that the whole time her tail is wagging and if they walk away she starts to whimper. She has been through training and we make sure she socializes with others. We have no idea what
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

to do!!

· Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,114 Posts
She’s really pretty 💕
In my house, as soon as I open the front door to take my three out, they turn into very naughty, naughty girls. They compete with each other on who can bark the loudest. They also look like they are on the attack if someone approaches, then they switch to all kisses. I know it’s their way of playing (tails are waggy, waggy) and I chose to pick my battles, because I will never win this one.

· Premium Member
2,423 Posts
She is young enough that you can probably work on it. Some advice and/or sessions with a trainer coould help you help her to be less reactive. If you have just one, she won't have a companion to egg her on. 😉

· Super Moderator
10,511 Posts
Please work with a trainer who can help you make going outside a wonderful experience for her using positive reinforcement. There's absolutely no reason she can't learn to be more comfortable and less reactive. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts