Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some current pictures of our sweet Brandy that we rescued over 2 1/2 years ago. She is wearing one of the stylish bows by Susan at bowbizbows. She has come a long way in looks and personality. She is a daddy's girl 100% no doubt about it but then he is quite smitten with her as well.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
uhuuu, brandy is very pretty :wub:
such a sweet girl. you must love her to bits.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
I love that sweet face. Aren't you so glad you asked my opinion on adopting her? And Buffy? And Kristie/y? Oppps sorry Bob!!:innocent::innocent::innocent:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
uhuuu, brandy is very pretty :wub:
such a sweet girl. you must love her to bits.
Thank you. We do Indeed love her to bits........I have been blessed with three of the most beautiful rescues.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Brandy looks like a real sweetie. My Cassie is also a rescue. Although she came with a lot fears, she is really staring to blossom into a great dog.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful girl and she loves her Daddy and he loves her!! You know, I think all men love little malts........they act so gruff and tough when you bring them in the house and the next thing you know, they have become completley mesmerized by them.........

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
She is just beautiful... and looks extremely happy! That's what I call love!!! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
This is what makes rescue to gratifying to see an abused,neglected little one blossom to such a beauty. Even if they never attain this level of groomed beauty ,just to see them looking so happy and content in their new home,makes it all worth while.
I know my 2 rehomers looked bad when I took them in,but didn't realize how far they came until I looked at the pictures of their first week.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts