Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Sweet Freedom !

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Mystify79 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Sassi and I are brand new to this site and already love it.
The M.O. site had so many rules and regulations that it was becomming very frustrating.
I feel like I have gotten my 'freedom of speech' back...yahoo!!!!! :lol:
Sassi is going to be 6 this December 1, and I had been on M.O. since she was a little puppy.
So very glad to have found 'spoiledmaltese'.
And another AMAZING thing, Joe even responded to my email...shock!
That was a plesant surprise, and I appreciate feeling like part of this website due to his response. Unlike M.O. where if you sent an email or ask Certain (and who knows which questions...duh) questions they would not even acknowledge you. Which tends to make people feel as though they are not worthy of a response.

(Climbing down from my soapbox
)
Sassi says Hi to all

See less See more
#3 ·
i recently became a member here. i think its only been a few months. i remember how i felt....its like a weight off your shoulders and you feel sooo free to mention ANYTHING. for example---i really like how theres a forum here where you can tell jokes...or write about anything (not maltese related). its awesome. like you actually feel as though you know people here.

#7 ·
Originally posted by TikisMom@Jul 20 2004, 09:44 AM
Welcome to you both. I have to ask... is Snert a nick name for Sassy?

Judi
Judi, Yes, Snert is Sassi's nickname. She got it because she would kind of snort, like she was blowing her nose and sneezing at the same time. So John (my hubby, her daddy) started calling her SNERT.
She is such a pistol. (so is he for that matter... :lol:
Pam/Sassi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.