Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did everyone see Sweet Pea's new picture after being groomed? You just want to kiss that little face!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awww....ain't she sweet!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
She is going to be absolutely stunning when her coat gets a bit longer. It looks like she has the proper silky coat and just look at those huge black eyes!

A diamond in the rough now, but a real gem!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She is absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Yep you can tell she has nice silky hair from her first pictures. She is a pretty one. you lucky mom you. I think I better go to pet smart more offten

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
oh my goodness everytime I see that picture I just want to pick her up and love on her
she is so adorable....me too I need to go to Petsmart more often ha ha......

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
O isn't she a doll!!! Look at those huge eyes, and she is sooo tiny! I can't wait to see her once she starts getting some of her hair back.

How is she adjusting?

·
Registered
285 Posts
awww so precious, she looks like a chiuagua (sp) with the hair
so short but absolutely adorable if that makes any sense. I envy you
with the silky hair.. Cosmo has cottony hair unless he grows out of it.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Already her eyes are on you and showing love....just a wonderful look to see in a rescue. She is beautiful....cause her eyes are so bright.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Thank you, everyone for all the sweet things you have said about sweet pea. She is adusting really well. She and Buster play together alot but sometimes Buster gets to rough with her. Hes 8lbs and she is 4lbs. She wants to be held all the time. When we first got her she would hide under the bed all the time, now she wants to be right with you. She still eats her food really fast like she is starving. She only makes one pee mistake a day in the house now. She has won everyones heart. I love her and Buster so much. I am so lucky to have them. Marj. , when she get her hair back I will be ordering lots of bows!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What a treat it will be to make bows for Sweet Pea! If she's like my Lady, she'll love getting pampered and dressed up after being so grubby and dirty!

She looks like she's going to have a gorgeous coat, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts