Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning - lots of pics!

Sweetness immediately grabbed out her bag while Tessa checked out the entire box.

There's lots of good stuff in here!

This is fun!

They got a great purple blanket and bone-shaped pillow, toys, treats, sweaters, and a picture frame for mommy!

Girls! Can we please take a picture?

Oh! OK!

There's a cute ladybug on Tessa's sweater.

And Sweetness' has a faux fur collar!

And best of all, our fabulous Secret Santa was Auntie Pat and the A Team!

Thank you Auntie Pat and kids! We love our presents!

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Great reveal. Love the sweaters. With them in it, it just brightens up the room. The pictures of them in the box is precious. Blankie look luxurious

·
Premium Member
20,028 Posts
Woohoo!!! :chili: Great Pics!!! Yep, you were correct Maggie, Auntie Crystal knew just what the kids would like!! You know when I packed up the gift to mail, after it was all done and ready to go....I noticed one more toy...the "tug" toy!! :smilie_tischkante:

.....well....it's now being tugged on here at our house...:blush::blush:

Merry Christmas Maggie...and Sweetness and Tessa!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
LOVED your photos, what a great reveal and precious photo of Tessa in the box. How sweet is that? And Sweetness and Tess look adorable in their sweaters, great job Pat and the A-Team, lovely presents!

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Little Tessa, your just to cute in that box:wub: maybe Maggie she wants to be shipped to me:innocent::wub:

love the sweaters, I love seeing Maltese in dark colors.

Merry Christmas to you and the girls

Great gifts Pat:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
What a nice reveal. Love your pressies from the A Team.

Maggie, you got two priceless pictures there. Tessa's sweet face popping out of the box and the two angels posing so pretty!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Two of my favorite girls. OMG Maggie...I LOVE your girls. Great gifts Pat! The girls will be warm and stylin in that cold Illinois winter!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts