Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sweetpea got spayed and had her teeth cleaned today. She is out of surgery now, but still asleep, I am picking her up after work. She now weighs 4.8 lbs, when I got her she weighed 4 lbs. I'm glad thats over with I worry so much when they have to have surgery.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
So glad to hear that the surgery was a success. Have a nice, quiet weekend and Sweetpea will be back to normal real soon.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
It is always hard on those tiny ones when they get spayed. I am glad she got through it okay. Atleast you didn't have to worry about them shaving her hair! Did she have to get any teeth pulled? My foster had to get 7 pulled and he is only 3. The breeder only fed him canned food and his tartar buildup was horrible.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They didn't have to pull any teeth. But the docter flushed her tear ducts, she said that would help with any excess tearing and staining. So Buster is going to get his flushed next friday, his rt eye gets really goopy, left eye is pretty good. When I got sweet pea she didn't have any staining and still doesn't, so she should be in great shape. thank you for all the kind words.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I am so glad that all went well for Sweet Pea. I hope she has a restful weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts