Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have seen these already via fb. :)

Here are a few pics of Miss D's first time swimming in the pool! :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Laura, I love the pictures. It's easy to see that everyone is having a great time. I especially love the picture of Miss D swimming by herself ... great shot!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
gosh Laura after looking at your pictures it makes me want to find a pool and go swimming:supacool: looks like little Miss D is enjoying her swim:chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I also enjoyed your pics on FB, but I could look at them every day - they're such fun pictures and Miss D is so beautiful!!!!! I love her face.:wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those are great pics! You can tell she loves the kids and the water. How fun is that!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Very cute!!! We've not had Nelson swimming yet. We don't have a pool, and he's only been in the sink for a bath, not the tub or anything. Maybe he'd swim in there hahahah.

I remember when we took Andy to a dog resort and signed him up for 1 day of swimming time, they said he appeared to not like it very much ahah. But maybe the secret is to start young???

I love how they look like little drown rats when they are wet :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks y'all!! I am going to get her a swim vest and see how she likes that. I want to build her confidence as much as possible!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Delilah looks like she really takes to the water. And so cute with you and the kids. Definitely makes the summer more fun.:chili:

·
Registered
331 Posts
did she like it?? maybe i shd try again...its been so hot here and dex did an accidental face plant in the pool chasing a ball but he froze i think he scared the xxxx out of himself.. ... i immediately had to bathe and blow dry him

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I loved your pictures. Looks like everyone is having such a good time.
Emy loves to get in the pool but only on floats. She's the only swimming pup here, the others don't even want to give think about it.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Very impressive little miss Delilah!! I love the pictures. I can't imagine the day that I can watch Yeager swim. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
These are beautiful pics, seems like everybody had a lot of fun in the pool!

Little Delilah is a very good swimmer! So nice to see malts in the water!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Cute pics!! :wub::wub::wub: You're so lucky to have a fluff who loves to swim. My girl HATES the pool and ocean. Actually, she hates water in general, LOL. :blush:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts