Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use Aussie moist on her (& me) & bio groom tear free for her tear stains. I like the results I have had with these but now she has crazy static.:w00t: Do you guys change (or add something extra) the shampoo/conditioner you use during these dry, windy winter months?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I find that my two get very itchy and dry in the colder months. I use a shampoo and conditioner with oatmeal and it definitely helps. Last month I switched one week to a non-oatmeal shampoo and conditioner and I noticed they were much more itchy. Once I went back to the oatmeal I had no more problems. Try Pure Paws products. They are wonderful! Crystal sells them at her boutique.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I find that my two get very itchy and dry in the colder months. I use a shampoo and conditioner with oatmeal and it definitely helps. Last month I switched one week to a non-oatmeal shampoo and conditioner and I noticed they were much more itchy. Once I went back to the oatmeal I had no more problems. Try Pure Paws products. They are wonderful! Crystal sells them at her boutique.
I agree here! Try the Pure Paws oatmeal and aloe shampoo/conditioner- we love it. Plus it smells delicious!!!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks you guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts