Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
People are scooping a whole lot less in this economy... restaurants are not full like they used to be, etc... I hope things turn around soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased a little male from Tammy in the past 6 weeks. He is now 8 months old. We adore him. Perfect little personality, friendly to my kids, my cats, my husband, my neighbors. I am passionately in love with the Maltese disposition. You cannot go wrong with a puppy from Tajon, in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Wasn't she the winner at Westminster? You would think folks would be lining up? Her prices are excellent.

This having pups for longer than normal has to be a direct result of the poor economy......

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
I purchased a little male from Tammy in the past 6 weeks. He is now 8 months old. We adore him. Perfect little personality, friendly to my kids, my cats, my husband, my neighbors. I am passionately in love with the Maltese disposition. You cannot go wrong with a puppy from Tajon, in my opinion.
Congrats on your new addition. I am a huge fan of that Tajon line.

Wasn't she the winner at Westminster? You would think folks would be lining up? Her prices are excellent.

This having pups for longer than normal has to be a direct result of the poor economy......
I would not necessarily assume the fact that the dogs are still listed on the website means she is having any trouble placing them. It may just be an issue of not having updated.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I think that's definitely part of it. I remember when these pups first went on her site and the boy that is now $1200 was originally up for $2000. I guess since they're getting older, they're going to be harder to place, so the prices have dropped drastically.

Perfect opportunity for someone looking to add a really adorable, well-bred Maltese to their family. :innocent:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I couldn't find it .. where are they located? I sure wish I could have that little Pawsie male ... oh my!! :wub:

And those prices. :blink:

HUGz! Juoles

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Tammy is about 15 miles north of Tulsa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts