1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Tammy's dogs are gorgeous! I think she is a great breeder!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Tina. Justine is a lovely bitch. Jane Forsyth awarded Justine the Best In Show last Saturday. I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that Jane Forsyth also gave Silly her very first Best In Show. Tammy breeds some beautiful dogs and she presents them to perfection.

MaryH

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
FANTASTIC . . . . . . . . .CONGRATULATIONS TAMMY AND JUSTINE!!!!!

Just Marvelous!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I just loved that dog when I saw the vid of her and Tammy at Westminster. Good for her!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't often post here...but, I am so proud of Tammy and her beautiful TaJon Maltese. She has given and contributed so much to our breed and her extreme diligence in breeding quality Maltese shows -- most certainly in the lovely Justine.

Congratulations again, Tammy & John ~ :aktion033:

Heidi
www.ariamaltese.com

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
You know, when I see a beautiful malt like that, it truly makes my heart skip a beat!! Kudos to Tammy and her wonderful Maltese
babies!!!:chili::chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Thanks Tina, that is a nicely written article. I could just see the two of them, showing and waiting, showing and waiting and grooming all the while.

I've never met Tammy but she seems like a lovely person, and of course her dogs must be great! Would like to see a full picture of Justine.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
What great news. I met Tammy and saw Justine at Westminster and feel so lucky to have done so. Tammy's champions are gorgeous and she is as nice as they are beautiful, and indeed, beautiful herself, inside and out.:chili::chili:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts