Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
what a beautiful chihuahua

my family has had chis ever since I remember. We have 1 short hair and 5 long haired ones now.

If you need any ?'s about the breed or any help you are welcome to pm me. I know these cuties all too well.

have fun with your vistor :D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
What a cutie! My son recently bought one for my DIL,her name is Lucy! Hahha I think their ears are bigger than their bodys!!
He says Lucy is his wife's new accseserary!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
My sister has two chi's...Osito and Lola..
They are SO cute!
That one is really pretty! Lola is brown like that, but Osito is brown, white and I think some black. He is very handsome!
Brink had a little girlfriend at his Petsmart training that was a completely WHITE chi! She was SO pretty!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
mmmm, now I'm craving mexican food. lol

Mee--you're too kind to babysit for a few weeks! Maybe Taco can play with Dr. Cathy's babies!!!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG... Kodie looks just like Jong-ee!!!!!! I shaved Kodie just as short and the same style! hahaha... they would look like TWINS because they are both so small (well kodie might be smaller but Jong-ee looks small in that pic)!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Taco is so cute, Suny spent last weekend staying with 2 chihuahuas (was was at a hotel I couldnt bring him and didnt want to have to board him). He got along great with them even if he was a bit bigger, I hope Jong-ee and Taco are getting along just as well as they did.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by mee+May 20 2005, 09:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@May 20 2005, 01:01 PM
mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
OMG... Kodie looks just like Jong-ee!!!!!!  I shaved Kodie just as short and the same style!  hahaha... they would look like TWINS because they are both so small (well kodie might be smaller but Jong-ee looks small in that pic)!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63819

puhaha , did Kodie get his summercut?? i cut jongee on my own in the bathroom and she looks miserable!
so bumpy and uneven

[/B][/QUOTE]
hahaha... I did the same thing!!!!
Hes uneven too!!
hahahahaha... :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts